The State Records Regulation 2015 commenced on 1 September 2015.
- Prescribes additional institutions considered as a State collecting institution
- Lists provisions or legislations excepted from the operation of s21 of the State Records Act
- Prescribes guidelines on what constitutes normal administrative practice in a public office in relation to disposal of:
- working papers and records
- duplicates of records
- computer support records
- facilitating instructions records
- outgoing correspondence
- solicited and unsolicited advertising material
- Allows for an authorised person to take records temporarily out of the State for official business and prescribes its practice.
For more information visit Normal administrative practice