The Public Sector Advisory Committee brings together representatives from NSW public sector organisations.
- advises on initiatives relating to improving recordkeeping compliance within public offices
- collaborates with State Records NSW to identify and mitigate emerging areas of information risk in the NSW public sector
- shares experiences and insights on records and information management in the NSW public sector.
The Public Sector currently meets 3 times a year.
The Committee is made up of records and information managers and other representatives from NSW public sector organisations.
The Committee members are from:
- City of Sydney
- Clinical Excellence Commission
- Department of Customer Services
- Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Fire and Rescue NSW
- Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District
- State Library of NSW
- The University of Technology Sydney
- Museums of History NSW
- State Records NSW
Information / Enquiries
For further information or enquiries concerning the Public Sector Advisory Committee, please contact email@example.com.