© State of New South Wales through the State Records Authority NSW
The State Records NSW supports and encourages the dissemination and exchange of publicly funded information and endorses the use of the Australian Governments Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL).
All State Records NSW copyright material available on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence, except as noted below.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This licence allows you to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially
Attribution should be given to:
© State of New South Wales through the State Records Authority NSW 2022.Back to top
Material not licensed under the Creative Commons licence
The following material available from this website is not licensed under the Creative Commons licence:
- The State's Coat of Arms and any other symbols, logos or trademarks of the State of NSW or any Department or agency of the State (unless incidentally reproduced in using an unaltered document under the Creative Commons licence).
- Any third party material unless expressly stated to be published under the Creative Commons licence
- Any material on the website that is expressly stated to be published subject to specified conditions other than the Creative Commons licence.
Links to the State Records NSW website
We welcome links from your site to this website. If you plan to create a link, please follow these guidelines:
- Links to the State Records NSW website (www.staterecords.nsw.gov.au) should preferably be to the homepage or other high level page. Linking to other pages may pose some risk, as the page to which you link may move or become unavailable.
- The correct name for the website is ‘State Records NSW’.
- The NSW Government logo is subject to copyright and must not be used without approval or permission. It cannot be used for web linking purposes. (See our Copyright notice).
- You must not reproduce any logos of State Records NSW appearing on the Website without approval.
- The NSW Government website should be opened in a new window and not within a frame of your own branding.
- You must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement by the State Records NSW, of your organisation, services or products.
- You must not pass off content from this web site as your own. This includes copying or re-using parts of the website (see our Copyright notice above).
- The context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content, i.e. the source material must be clear, and acknowledgement of the website clearly provided.
Links from the State Records NSW website
The State Records NSW website (www.nsw.gov.au) is the gateway to recordkeeping information relevant to New South Wales and its residents. The website enables you to quickly and easily access this information.
This website does link to other websites. These links are restricted to:
- State, federal and local government agencies, organisations and individuals.
- Australian and NSW industry and professional organisations
- Australian and NSW community, not for profit and advocacy organisations
- Commercial organisations working on NSW Government programs
The State Records NSW reserves the right to determine the placement of any listing and to include, exclude or withdraw a website link at its discretion. We will not participate in link exchange arrangements with third party commercial websites.
The State Records NSW does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that might occur as a result of the use of or reliance upon, materials which appear at the linked sites (see our Disclaimer).Back to top